What is the physical address of Graham PD?

216 S. Maple Street Graham, NC 27253

When should I call 911?

When you have an emergency for police, fire or ambulance services. For a non-police emergency, you should dial (336) 570-6777.

How do I obtain a police report?

Reports can be obtained from the Records Division at Graham Police Department headquarters Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is a $3.00 fee for each police report.

How do I obtain sex offender information?

For information about sex offenders search the following link: http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/DOJHAHT/SOR/

How do I take care of traffic tickets?

Most traffic tickets can be taken care of in one of two ways. You can contact a magistrate (located at Burlington Police Department headquarters and Alamance County Sheriffs Department) to pay the fine or you can appear in court. Some traffic tickets require a mandatory court appearance even to plead guilty.




How do I get a tour of Graham PD headquarters?

We are very proud of our Police Department and enjoy giving tours. You can arrange a tour by contacting Sgt. Keith Kirkman at (336) 570-6711.

How can I start a neighborhood watch?

Neighborhood Watch programs are a good way to meet those in your community and it helps make your neighborhood safer. Contact ?Sgt. or Lt.  at (336) 570-6711.

How can I find out information about warrants?


If you want to know if an officer has served a warrant, call our administrative line (336) 570-6711 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. so they may tell you that warrant information cannot be given out over the phone.

When I am out of town will Graham PD watch my home?

Need to see about adding form here ??

What makes a person or vehicle "suspicious"?

If something doesn`t look right, it`s worth having an officer check it out. Don`t hesitate to call (336) 570-6777 if you think something or someone is suspicious.

Does the PD provide fingerprinting service for the public?

Graham Police Department provides fingerprinting on a limited basis from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, for City of Graham residence only.

How can I obtain information about becoming a police officer with Graham Police Department?


What can I do about noisy neighbors or barking dogs?


How can I report narcotics activity?


Where do I pay my parking ticket?

Payments for parking tickets may be made at the Graham Police Department 216 South Maple Street, Graham NC 27253 during the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday-Friday or by mail.

Questions concerning parking tickets should be directed to the City of Graham Police Department at 336-570-6711.


How do I file a complaint?

To register a complaint, follow the guidelines below:

Contact the Graham Police Department either in person or by phone at 336-570-6711. Ask to speak with the on-duty supervisor.

Report the complaint to the on-duty supervisor. The on-duty supervisor will need the details of your complaint and will also need your full name, address, telephone number and other information that may be important.

The on-duty supervisor may have to complete a Graham Police Department Complaint Report after you have spoken to them. If a report is required, the complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel for further investigation.

A representative of the Graham Police Department will contact you for further information that may be necessary to complete the investigation of your complaint Registering a Complaint-Add Process and make it pop out 


How do I obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order?

Contact Family Abuse Services at 226-5982 or appear in person during normal business hours at 1950 Martin St., Burlington, NC