Sandra B. King
PO Drawer 357
Graham, NC 27253
The City of Graham Finance Department is responsible for administering the City’s financial policies and procedures, maintaining complete records of all financial transactions, and ensuring the City’s sound financial position. Functions within the Finance Department consist of accounts payable, payroll, accounting, cash management, inventory/capital asset management, and purchasing.
- Present monthly financial reports to Management and City Council
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budget and capital project budgets
- Prepare documentation for the annual independent audit
- Issue and manage debt related to the City’s Capital Improvement Program
- Recommend financial polices and practices to ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Administer funds for grants and other special projects
- Manage and report on the disposal of City Property
- Consult with the City Manager and Staff on the administration of the city’s financial affairs
- Manage and report on the investment of idle funds
City of Graham Financial Summary