Graham’s comprehensive plan is the Growth Management Plan 2000-2020. This plan guides future growth and development by helping the city make decisions about land use, transportation, utilities, public services and more.
We’re just starting the process to update this plan! We hope to have a new comprehensive plan adopted in early 2015.
You can help us prepare this plan by submitting your ideas, commenting on others, and participating in polls. As a thank you, you’ll earn points for participating, which you can cash in for great local rewards.
Join the conversation!
The City of Graham Pedestrian Transportation Plan was adopted in December 2006. It recommends both physical and policy changes to improve walking in our community, as well as suggestions for programs and funding sources. The Pedestrian Plan can be downloaded in sections:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Existing Conditions
- Chapter 3: Pedestrian Network Plan
- Chapter 4: Programs and Policies
- Chapter 5: Implementation
- Chapter 6: Design Guidelines
- Appendix A: Public Input
- Appendix B: Prioritization
- Appendix C: Funding
- Appendix D: Cost Estimates
- Appendix E: Glossary and Maps