Graham’s comprehensive plan is the Growth Management Plan 2000-2020. This plan guides future growth and development by helping the city make decisions about land use, transportation, utilities, public services and more.
We’re updating this plan! The Draft 2035 Comprehensive Plan is almost complete. It will be considered by the Planning Board at their February 17th meeting and by the City Council at their March 3rd meeting.
A public workshop was held on April 8, 2014. View the results of this workshop in the Public Kickoff Meeting Report.
A Planning Conditions Report presents the community input and technical information that has been compiled thus far. You can download and review either the summary or complete report.
- Planning Conditions Report Summary – English
- Planning Conditions Report Summary – Spanish
- Planning Conditions Report
The City of Graham Pedestrian Transportation Plan was adopted in December 2006. It recommends both physical and policy changes to improve walking in our community, as well as suggestions for programs and funding sources. The Pedestrian Plan can be downloaded in sections:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Existing Conditions
- Chapter 3: Pedestrian Network Plan
- Chapter 4: Programs and Policies
- Chapter 5: Implementation
- Chapter 6: Design Guidelines
- Appendix A: Public Input
- Appendix B: Prioritization
- Appendix C: Funding
- Appendix D: Cost Estimates
- Appendix E: Glossary and Maps