Downtown ‘Ice’ Skating Rink
Downtown Graham Ice Rink
December 3-18, 2016
Located on the lawn of the Alamance Arts’ Captain White House, 213 S. Main Street, Graham
Session Times (sessions begin on the hour, the last session begins on the last hour listed below):
- Saturday, December 5: 12pm-9pm (3pm-6pm free sessions)
- Saturday, Dec. 12: 11am-9pm
- Saturday, Dec. 19: 11am-9pm
- Sundays: 1pm-8pm
- Mondays: 4pm-7pm (Broom Hockey Only- $1.00)
- Tuesdays-Thursdays: 5pm-7pm
- Fridays: 5pm-9pm
- Downtown Graham Christmas Parade: December 5, 10am
- Fireworks Display: December 5, 6pm (visible from rink)
- Broom Hockey: Mondays 4pm-7pm – call 336.513.5510 for more info or to sign up. (cost $1.00)
- Skate with Characters:
- December 10th skate with Anna & Elsa
- December 17th skate with the Ariel & Belle
- Campfire Night: Each Friday & Saturday – s’mores for sale – 2 for $1
- Cookies with Santa: December 11 from 1pm-3pm – visit with and receive cookies from Santa. No additional cost.
Questions? Want to Sponsor the event or volunteer? Please email Brian Faucette or call 336.513.5510.
The downtown Graham Ice Rink is a two-week event held annually in Graham in December. This event features an outdoor synthetic ice skating rink, multiple special events and a fireworks display. Real ice skates are used on the synthetic ice.
Visit the Graham Recreation and Parks FaceBook page to stay updated on any events and happenings through out the ice rink program