Downtown ‘Ice’ Skating Rink
Downtown Graham Ice Rink
December 6-21, 2014
Located on the lawn of the Alamance Arts Captain White House, 213 S. Main Street, Graham
Tickets will be sold for $5 per 45-minute session (includes skate rental)
Session Times (sessions begin on the hour, the last session begins on the last hour listed below):
- Saturday, December 6: 12pm-9pm
- Saturday, Dec. 13: 11am-9pm
- Saturday, Dec 20: 11am-9pm
- Sundays: 1pm-8pm
- Mondays: 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
- Tuesdays-Thursdays: 5pm-7pm
- Fridays: 5pm-9pm
- Downtown Graham Christmas Parade: December 6, 10am
- Fireworks Display: December 6, 6pm (visible from rink)
- Broom Hockey: December 8 & 15 at 5pm & 7pm – call 336.513.5510 for more info or to sign up. No additional cost.
- Skate with Characters: December 9, 11, 16, 18 – free with purchase of ice rink ticket.
- December 9th skate with Sunny from the Children’s Museum of Alamance County, Arty the mouse from Alamance Arts, and Purple Penguin
- December 11th skate with the Chick-fil-A cows
- December 16th skate with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell
- December 18th skate with Anna, Elsa and Olaf
- Campfire Night: December 12, 13, 19, 20 – s’mores for sale – 2 for $1
- Cookies with Santa ($3): December 14 from 1pm-3pm – visit with Santa, receive cookies from Santa, have a picture e-mailed to you.
Questions? Want to Sponsor the event or volunteer? Please email Brian Faucette or call 336.513.5510.
The downtown Graham Ice Rink is a two-week event held annually in Graham in December. This event features an outdoor synthetic ice skating rink, multiple special events and a fireworks display. Real ice skates are used on the synthetic ice.