Downtown ‘Ice’ Skating Rink
Downtown Graham Ice Rink
December 7-21, 2013
Located on the lawn of the Alamance County Arts Council
Tickets will be sold for $5 per 45-minute session (includes skate rental)
Session Times (sessions begin on the hour):
- Saturday, December 7: 9am, 12pm-9pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14: 11am-9pm
- Saturday, Dec 21: 11am-9pm
- Sundays: 1pm-8pm
- Mondays: 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
- Tuesdays-Thursdays: 5pm-7pm
- Fridays: 5pm-9pm
- Downtown Graham Christmas Parade: December 7, 10am
- Fireworks Display: December 7, 6pm (visible from rink)
- Broom Hockey: December 9 & 16 at 5pm & 7pm – call 336.513.5510 for more info or to sign up. No additional cost.
- Skate with Characters: December 10, 12, 17, 19 – free with purchase of ice rink ticket.
- Campfire Night: December 13, 14, 20, 21 - s’mores for sale – 2 for $1
- Cookies with Santa ($3): December 15 from 1pm-3pm - visit with Santa, receive cookies from Santa, have a picture e-mailed to you.
Questions? Want to Sponsor the event or volunteer? Please email Brian Faucette or call 336.513.5510.
The downtown Graham Ice Rink is a two-week event held annually in Graham in November or December. This event features an outdoor synthetic ice skating rink, multiple special events and a fireworks display. Real ice skates are used on the synthetic ice.