Storm Debris Clean-up
Crews are preparing to begin debris removal on Monday. In the meantime, please keep the following in mind to assist in the clean-up process:
- Residents should not approach or attempt to remove debris near downed utility lines!
- Place debris piles at the street. Crews will not venture onto private property.
- Debris piles should be made accessible and remember to not block streets, sidewalks, fire hydrants or any other utility.
- Crews will attempt to collect debris regardless of size, but residents are encouraged to divide larger limbs to speed the collection process.
- Please do not call to request a special pick-up. Crews will eventually remove all debris.
- No timetable for complete removal has been established and further updates will be provided.
- Please exercise caution and safety!