A Wheelchair Basketball Fundraiser
2014 Registration Dates: Through February 28th (Extended)
Fee: $125/Team (6 Players Max) or $25/Individual (will be added to a team)
2014 Event: Saturday, March 8, 2014 - Graham Recreation Center, 311 College St. Graham, NC 27253
Team/Player check-in: 9:00am, First Games: 10:00am
- Participants will be using wheelchairs to play an adapted version of basketball
- Participants do not have to be physically challenged to participate
- Participants must be in High School or older as of March 8, 2014
- Four or Five players will be on the court at the same time
- Games will be 15-20 minutes long, which a half time will require substitutes to enter the game
- Event Format will be determined based on the number of teams registered following February 7th
For more information, please call 336-570-6700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose of this tournament is to raise public awareness of the benefits and the importance of adaptive sports, as well as to demonstrate the community’s support. Through this tournament and your support, we hope to offer more adaptive sporting events in Alamance County and surrounding counties which will give children and adults with physical disabilities the ability to find the "athlete" in themselves while participating in as many free sporting events as they wish. This event will help us fund the purchase of equipment that will allow our organization to begin offering those programs and further our involvement with sports programs associated with Bridge II Sports.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be prompted to pay for your registration at the end of this form. If you'd prefer to register online but pay the day of the tournament, please click here.