Boards and Commissions
Graham has several boards and commissions that make decisions for the City or provide recommendations to the City Council.
Citizens of Graham, or of Graham’s extra-territorial jurisdiction (ETJ), can be appointed to serve on these boards and commissions. The City is always accepting volunteer applications. To apply, complete and return the Volunteer Application. You can also request the volunteer application from City Hall at 201 S Main St.
- Alamance County Library Committee
- Alcohol Beverage Control Board
- Appearance Commission
- Board of Adjustment
- Canine Review Board
- Graham Historical Museum Advisory Board
- Graham Housing Authority
- Graham Sports Hall of Fame Selection Committee
- Historic Resources Commission
- Planning Board
- Recreation Commission
- Tree Board