The City of Graham Recreation & Parks is currently hiring! If you enjoy the world of recreation & parks and want to make a difference for others…then come join our team!
Currently hiring for:
• Part-Time Athletic Facility Attendant (ages: 15 & up)
• Part-Time Parks & Athletic Facilities General Maintenance Worker (ages: 18 & up)
• Part-Time Recreation Facility Attendant (ages: 18 & up)
• Part-Time Recreation Facility Maintenance Worker (ages: 18 & up)
• Part-Time Lake Attendant (ages: 18 & up)
• Part-Time Summer Day Camp Counselor (ages: 16 & up)
Learn more about these positions and responsibilities, the required qualifications, and how to apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/graham.
• Coaching Youth Spring Athletics
• Friends of the Graham Historical Museum
• Hikes with Hounds
• Summer Day Camp
Volunteer information can be found at https://www.cityofgraham.com/grpd-get-involved/.