The City of Graham manages over 300 on street and over 400 off street parking spaces in downtown Graham.
Currently, the City of Graham offers:
- All day parking in the following lots – City Hall West, East Elm, West Harden, North Main & North Marshall
- 8a – 5pm parking Monday – Friday in the following lots – Graham Presbyterian Church & First Baptist Church
- 2 hour parking limit in the following lots – West Elm
In downtown Graham there are 10 public parking lots (not featured, First Baptist Church Public-Private lot, 2020).
Parking lot locations
- City Hall & Graham Public Library lot – 36 spaces
- Graham Police Department lot – 27 spaces
- City Hall West lot – 50 spaces
- East Elm lot – 41 spaces
- West Elm lot – 44 spaces
- Graham Presbyterian Church lot – 62 spaces
- West Harden lot – 52 spaces
- North Main & North Marshall lot – 66 spaces
- First Baptist Church lot – 40 spaces