The City of Graham manages over 300 on street and over 400 off street parking spaces in downtown Graham.
Currently, the City of Graham offers:
- All day parking in the following lots – City Hall West, East Elm, West Harden, North Main & North Marshall
- 8a – 5pm parking Monday – Friday in the following lots – Graham Presbyterian Church & First Baptist Church
- 2 hour parking limit in the following lots – West Elm
Parking Enforcement consists of one civilian parking enforcement officer. This officer is responsible for parking efficiency of the central business area and is patrolled every two hours Monday through Friday by the Graham Police Department Parking Enforcement Officer; cars in violation of the parking laws will receive a ticket.
|Parking Ticket (initial)||$10.00|
Late fee charged on
|Court cost for ticket||Court fees may apply|
Tickets are considered late if not paid within 15 business days of the violation all fees apply.
Parking tickets can be paid at the Graham Police Department Records Division Monday through Friday 8:00 am until 5:00 pm and may also be mailed into the police department | 216 South Maple Street Graham, NC 27253
In downtown Graham there are 10 public parking lots (not featured, First Baptist Church Public-Private lot, 2020).
Parking lot locations
- City Hall & Graham Public Library lot – 36 spaces
- Graham Police Department lot – 27 spaces
- City Hall West lot – 50 spaces
- East Elm lot – 41 spaces
- West Elm lot – 44 spaces
- Graham Presbyterian Church lot – 62 spaces
- West Harden lot – 52 spaces
- North Main & North Marshall lot – 66 spaces
- First Baptist Church lot – 40 spaces