July 19 – September 17, 2021
Mechanical Jobbers Marketing, under contract with the City of Graham, will be rehabilitating sanitary sewer manholes along portions of the City’s sewer system. All access and work will be performed within the City of Graham’s right-of-way and is not expected to cause loss or disruption of services.
Sections of sanitary sewer included in this work are in the western and southwestern portions of the city. The four areas where work will take place will be:
· Between Boyd Creek Drive & Gilbreath Street
· Between Elm Street & Market Street
· Between Harden Street & Albany Street
· Between Oakley Street & North Street
- Click here to view a map of the locations
If you have any questions, place contact our engineering contractor, Alley, Williams, Carmen & King representative Brent Mills at (336) 226-5534.