Summer Day Camp
ONLINE DAY CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED: LIMITED REGISTRATION STILL AVAILABLE AT THE GRAHAM RECREATION CENTER. Groups are filling up fast and have very limited availability. Please call or visit the Graham Recreation Center to see if there is space available for your child. Spots will only be held once a 50% deposit is paid.
Please use the option below ONLY to pay your camp balance if you’ve already registered your child. This is NOT a registration.
Click Here to Pay 50% BALANCE DUE (must have already registered and paid 50% Deposit)
2015 Camp Dates
- 5-Week Camp Dates are: June 8th – July 17th
- 9-Week Camp Dates are: June 15th – August 21st
- Camp is closed the week of June 29th – July 3rd, optional weekly or daily rates available this week. Register at the Graham Recreation Center.
- An optional week will be offered June 1st – June 5th, must register in person at the Graham Recreation Center. Weekly or daily rates are available this week.
- Weekly registrations (a la carte) are still available and should be completed in person at the Graham Recreation Center so that specific weeks can be booked. There are only 2 weekly camper spots per group, per week.
Camp hours are 7am-5:30pm
Playtime Camp (grades K-7)
Graham Recreation and Parks Department is proud to provide Summer Day Camps for your child. We stress a safe, supervised, caring and FUN atmosphere. All staff members are CPR and First-Aid certified and have completed a full day of counselor training. Our children are divided into age appropriate groups where they play sports/games, create crafts, and take weekly trips to facilities such as Putt-Putt, Maynard Aquatic Center, regional science centers, Emerald Pointe, Country Club Lanes, etc.
Playtime Camp Fees
9-Week Session – Graham Resident
1st Child: $465
2nd Child: $440
5-Week Session – Graham Resident
1st Child: $260
2nd Child: $235
9-Week Session – Non-Resident
1st Child: $600
2nd Child: $575
5-Week Session – Non-Resident
1st Child: $335
2nd Child: $310
Graham Resident: $60
Questions? Call 336.513.5510 or e-mail Brian Faucette.